Ada support in RTEMS, was: Re: Newbie to RTEMS: ADA support issue

Simon Clubley simon.clubley at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:21:54 UTC 2009

On 19/06/2009, Ralf Corsepius <ralf.corsepius at rtems.org> wrote:
>  I guess you won't like what I will say now:
>
>  My advice: Forget about Ada and forget about RTEMS/Ada.

I know that over the years you have expressed annoyance at the issues
involved in building gcc with Ada support. However, the above is a
more stronger comment than I remember you making previously. :-)

Are there any actual plans to drop Ada support in RTEMS ?

Are the vast majority of RTEMS users using C/C++ these days or are
there a significant number of Ada users ?

Thanks,

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley