Debian-host build error...

Ed Sutter esutter at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Jun 24 12:38:04 UTC 2009

Folks,
Didn't get any responses on this, so I figured I'd try again...

When I reported this error, I was using pre-built tools from:
    http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/linux/4.9/redhat/el5/i386/
then the other day I started over using:
    http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/linux/4.10/fedora/10/i386/

The exact same error occurred, so I'm still clueless.
Even the "remotest" of suggestions at this point would not be in vain
(yea, I'm begging) :-( otherwise, I suppose I have to hunt down a different
Linux box (non-debian) to isolate this problem.

Thanks,
Ed