Integrating Micromonitor Support Into RTEMS

Thu Jun 11 18:40:33 UTC 2009

Leon Pollak wrote:
> Here, at PLR, we happily use Micromonitor for years to run RTEMS.
> We did a BSPs called uMon_8260 and uMon860 which actually do wrapping the
> console to uMon and include Ethernet driver.

That's interesting.  I hadn't considered pushing this farther
and providing some generic uMon drivers to help kick start
a BSP.

Would you consider submitting those?  I think I have a bit
of an idea for a generic uMon BSP. :)
> That is...:-)
>
> Thanks a lot to Ed Sutter.

Indeed.