Max messages in Message Queue

Samuel Bitton S.Bitton at sstl.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 16:06:02 UTC 2009

I have a local message queue defined with the maximum number of messages
set to 100 and the max size for each message set to 33 bytes.
All is fine so far. But when I try to increase the max number of
messages to 500 I get an RTEMS_TOO_MANY error.

In the manual I can't find a configuration constant that would limit the
size of message queues.
I've tried increasing the task stack size accordingly but no luck.

Any suggestion as to what my might the source of my problem?

Many thanks
Sam

unauthorized and may be illegal.