Newbie to RTEMS: ADA support issue

Simon Clubley simon.clubley at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:39:00 UTC 2009

On 18/06/2009, Ángel <leadzeppelin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Simon.
>
> $ i386-rtems4.10-gcc -v

[snip]

> --enable-languages=c,c++

As pointed out in another post, and which is what I suspected, this is
the problem; Ada support was not built into the compiler when the RPMs
were built.

Joel or someone else will have to tell you if this is what was
intended and if there's another RPM kit elsewhere to download which
does provide Ada support.

Failing that, you will have to build a tool kit from source using the
procedures documented in the RTEMS Wiki, making sure you use whatever
patches are current for the toolkit versions used to build RTEMS 4.10
(which I have not looked at, so I don't know which versions and
patches they are).

> Thanks!

You are welcome.

Simon.