RTEMS 4.10 on Fedora 10 Virtual Machine

e.stiebler emu at e-bbes.com
Tue Mar 17 16:49:47 UTC 2009

Jeff Mayes wrote:
 > Hi
 > We have just created a virtual machine of Fedora 10 with
 > the RTEMS 4.10 development environment preinstalled. Further
information is available here…

Good idea !

I would actually appreciate to know, what all you had to install,
besides the plain FEDORA Core 10.

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Machines_for_RTEMS_Development

The wiki says, it is :

You will need to download and install the free VMware Player in order to
use this image. The image is available via BitTorrent.

     * RTEMS 4.10 Fedora 10 (2008-03-16)

Please be kind and leave your BitTorrent client running to share this
file with others.