Bugs in mcf5282.h

Thomas Dörfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Thu Oct 8 16:44:30 UTC 2009

Anrei,

a bad email text you have chosen. Since most of the people on this list
are very modest on the one hand and have extremely high skills on the
other side, trying to address DEMIgods here has most likely hit exactly
the gap between these two attributes ;-)

Anyway I have corrected the bugs you mentioned (and several others that
did not use "x" in proper parenthesis). So I hope this file is
functional now for you!

With kind regards from Bavaria (= close to heaven...)
Thomas.