RTEMS SMP

Wed Sep 2 14:16:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am trying to put together funding for implementing
SMP for RTEMS.  I would like to see SMP be the key
feature in the release after 4.10.  This gives us
a target date of Fall 2010.

There is currently a draft high-level design document
which highlights the activities required to implement
RTEMS SMP.

The initial architectures supported will be chosen
driven by those contributing. :)

If you are interested in contributing funding at
any level, please contact me.