Using smc91111.c on powerpc and libchip/network questions

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Thu Sep 3 10:49:04 UTC 2009

On Sep 3, 2009, at 3:09 , Sebastian Huber wrote:

> This is already cleaned up (the mpc55xx was the first BSP that uses
> this, it is
> required here due to the nearly 400 interrupt sources):

I found this yesterday.  This is based on the work Til provides in c/
src/lib/libcpu/powerpc/new-exceptions/bspsupport, correct?  I was
comparing the BSP Makefile.am file with what Til says to do in his
README and I think your changes supersede his recommendations.  Maybe
an addition to his README to reference your work is in order.

Peter