qemu + uC5282 (was Re: Converting RTEMS ELF files into Linux bootimages)

Wed Sep 9 14:28:58 UTC 2009

Till Straumann wrote:
> FWIW:

Holy moley!! Great job!!!  Thank you!!!

This will let us start to test the tools on
Coldfire.  That was the most commonly
used target architecture we had no
way to test on a simulator.

Will you please submit this to qemu?

And make it apply against the couverture project's
qemu source?

I am really looking forward to being able to test
using this.

I have added an initial version of the wrapper script
to gcc-testing/sim-scripts.