FTP client API

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Thu Apr 22 14:50:39 UTC 2010

 Hoi all,

 I need FTP client functionality in my application.  Since I find the ftpfs
way of accessing things quite inconvenient, I am defining a new FTP client
API.  It will of course reuse the implementation of ftpfs.  Eventually I'll
also make a rewrite of ftpfs that uses the new API.

 While I'm working on its implementation, I'd appreciate feedback already on
the API itself.  Therefore I've attached the header file.  Any comments are
welcome!

 Regards,
 Arnout

 PS It's not entirely clear to me now if patches for new features should be
sent on the mailing list or submitted on bugzilla or both?
--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540