erc32/sis console driver

Tiemen Schut T.Schut at sron.nl
Fri Apr 23 13:10:23 UTC 2010

Excuse me for the list-spam.

This should be the last fix to the erc32 console driver for the time being. This time I included the changed Makefile.am, and fixed the prototype of the erc32_console_initialize function. Note that if you use these files, you can remove c/lib/libbsp/sparc/erc32/console/console.c, as it is replaced by erc32_console.c.

Since I'm working with rtems4.9.2 it is difficult to create a patch, however, Sebastian said he'd do that, which is much appreciated.

Regards,

Tiemen Schut