Support for authentication in ftpd

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Wed Apr 28 08:23:28 UTC 2010

 Hoi all,

 I'm going to add some form of authentication to ftpd.  The idea is that
I'll add a hook function to the configuration that returns permissions per
file or directory on which an operation is executed.  It would be used
instead of the global access configuration (with the global access
configuration as a fall-back).

 Is anybody else interested?  Any remarks or other approaches I should
consider?

 Regards,
 Arnout
--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540