FW: RTEMS Message Queue Behaviour

Fri Apr 9 12:28:44 UTC 2010

On 04/09/2010 06:51 AM, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué wrote:
> Then, I don't know. Probably Joel or others can help you, but it seems
> to me an application problem.
>
> About the message order, this can simply be a task priority issue,
> unless you sent all messages from the same task, which I guess is what
> you did to try this out.

Are the messages sent from ISRs?  That introduces
the possibility of a critical section issue which is not
present if all logging is from a task.

Can you quit printing and simply set a boolean array
for sent/received base on the message number?

Just to confirm .. all message queue sends return
successful, right?

Is the LOGMSG a global variable or potentially
shared between multiple senders?

--joel