UART in RTEMS

João Rasta freakforever at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 09:28:13 UTC 2010

Hmm catching interrupts with RTEMS for the UART2 was tricky since it uses
the trap value instead of the interrupt value so i had to do

rtems_interrupt_catch( UART_isr, (rtems_vector_number) 0x12,&old_handle );
LEON_Unmask_interrupt(2);

in order to get the interrupt working. However, once the handler runs, the
application seems to hang. the UART1, used for stdio, does not "printf"
anymore after the handler is called. Any clues why?

Best,
JM