UART in RTEMS

João Rasta freakforever at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:24:16 UTC 2010

Including leonuart.h results in a compilation error:

../src/comms/packet_lib/leonuart.h:57: warning: type defaults to 'int' in
declaration of 'amba_apb_device'
../src/comms/packet_lib/leonuart.h:57: error: expected ';', ',' or ')'
before '*' token

Calling apbuart_register() also results an error: apbuart_register not
found. I have included apbuart.h.

Best,
JM