Current status for running a ARM BSP on QEMU ?

Simon Clubley simon.clubley at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 31 14:39:20 UTC 2010

I have been looking at the possibility of running a ARM BSP under QEMU
and I have been reading through various online references.

I see there has been much talk of doing this, including some actual
plans to do so, but I haven't found any references to anyone actually
doing it as people (including myself :-)) seem to have been using
Skyeye for a emulator so far.

Has anyone actually got a ARM BSP running on QEMU ?

If you have, which BSP did you use ?

Also, given that QEMU is a full system emulator, did you create a disk
image (pc386/grub style) or did you emulate booting from flash ?

Thanks for any information/ideas,

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley