rtems_task_wake_after inside ASR

Peters, Kenneth J (3320) kenneth.j.peters at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 29 22:14:46 UTC 2010

My bad here. The delay does occur during the ASR.

My problem was that the ASR was in the same task that was supposed to
process a message queued pre-delay in the ASR. So the delay postponed
activity that I expected to see pre-delay. Straightening out the messaging
and processing activities fixed the issue.

Ken