ANN: drpms/yum-presto support for fedora toolchains

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Mon Feb 15 12:20:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

With the last spin of toolchains, I added yum-presto support/drpms to
all supported Fedora repositories (rtems-4.9/4.10 for Fedora 11 + 12)

I.e. Fedora users who have yum-presto enabled, now should receive RTEMS
toolchain updates for Fedora though drpms. This typically means using
less bandwidth/download traffic.

Though using drpms/yum-presto is supposed to be stable, there are
several subtile issues on the server side, which I would not want to
exclude to occasionally hit users.

Please report issues you experience with using yum-presto on the RTEMS
repos to this list.

Ralf