RTEMS on CSB337

Teng Chee Wan Philip tcheewan at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Feb 17 13:40:57 UTC 2010

Hi Marcin,

Personally, I have not used the CSB337 board.  I suppose the console is re-directed to one of the serial ports, like any other embedded boards.

Would you like to explain how you start the hello.exe program?

I have taken the liberty to post this reply to the RTEMS users mailing list.  Hopefully, someone can help answer your questions.  You can also subscribe and post to the list directly too.  And if you search the mailing list, you might be able to get additional information.

Regards,
Philip