Problem when suspending a task.

Nick Thomas nick.thomas at pixsan.com
Wed Jan 6 13:55:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

Not much to go on with this, but I am suffering from a weird problem shortly
after a task is suspended using rtems_task_suspend.

The problem is that lots of other tasks appear hung too, not just the one I
wanted to suspend.
This includes the rtems monitor task, so getting info out of the unit is
very difficult.

I don't really know where to start looking for the cause of this issue.

Bizarrely, the task which is being suspended has a lot of printf statements.
If I remove these printf statements then the problem doesn't happen and the
unit continues to function normally.

Is there a problem when suspending a task when it is in the middle of a
printf statement?

Regards

Nick

Nick Thomas