rtems_interrupt_is_in_progress() not working.

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Mon Jan 11 15:59:14 UTC 2010

Nick,

without going into the details concerning your current problem: 4.7.1 is
rather old, we are currently aproaching 4.10. Among others,  the
exception handling code for PPC has seen a major rework.

So you should strongly consider upgrading to the current snapshot or
release.

Regarding your problem: you should try to inspect the _ISR_nest_level
when you hit your error. what is the value of it when you hit the error?

wkr,

Thomas.