How to use printfs to debugging applications with RTEMS

Diego Sanz dshernan80 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:37:06 UTC 2010

Hi

I am debugging my applications under RTEMS, but when I use the function
printf, and after that, there is a function, for example recvfrom(..) the
printf doesn't work, becose this one (I supose) is more lower and has less
priority. after recvfrom ends, then appear throw to console window the text
of the printf. To debuggin a big application this can be a big problem. Is
there a solution to be able to have messages throw to console and not to be
blocked?

thanks

Diego