rtems toolchain for arm11

Syed Khader sk.syed2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:38:31 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 1:58 AM, Sebastian Huber
<sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the ARM1176 should work with the new (coming soon?) tool chain for RTEMS 4.10
> (the current and previous tool chains have a problem on little-endian ARM with
> floating point operations).  An ARM core with Thumb2 instruction set may
> require a tool chain update, since we do not have a Thumb2 multi lib currently.

  So, I hope toolchain from
ftp://ftp.rtems.com/pub/rtems/linux/4.10/centos/5/i386/
and rtems sources from CVS head would be my best bet for success!

Joel was referring,
"Somewhere along the arm cpu line, they changed
some details which I don't recall on a Saturday morning."
   I hope these changes are in current CVS.

regards
-syed