rtems_interrupt_is_in_progress() not working.

Nick Thomas nick.thomas at pixsan.com
Fri Jan 29 17:15:21 UTC 2010

Dear Thomas,

I know this thread is a couple of weeks old, but I am still experiencing
this problem of rtems_interrupt_is_in_progress() not working properly.
I checked the value of _ISR_nest_level when the problem happens, and it is
zero.

In the meantime, I am trying to upgrade my build to use something newer than
version 4.7.1, but it won't be ready for a while.

So, does the _ISR_nest_level being equal to zero highlight where the problem
is?

Regards

Nick