gcc-4.5.0 Ada patch

Michael Gurlitz michael.gurlitz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:13:50 UTC 2010

Thanks for this Joel. This is similar to how I was trying to patch it.
Coincidentally, I ended up restarting with gcc-4.4.4 last Friday, and
the stage2 Ada powerpc-rtems4.11-gcc is just now finishing up and
installing (I don't remember, but I think I had to use the same patch
I had for gcc-4.5.0 -- delete ESHUTDOWN). I compiled
ada-examples/hello_world_ada/ into .ralf, and it successfully ran on
the board ("Welcome to the World of Lady Ada"!). I'll try again with
this patch for gcc-4.5.0, but I'm sure gcc-4.4.4 is "good enough."
Thanks a ton,
Michael