Termios Test Review Help Needed

Mon Jul 19 13:59:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have added two new termios tests (7 and 8).
termios07 is for XON/XOFF and termios08 is for
VMIN/VTIME.  Neither works like I think it should. :(

termios07 acts like the received XOFF isn't
keeping the transmitter from transmitting.

termios08 is probably indicative of my lack
of understanding of all the cases.

I would really appreciate someone looking
at these and helping figure out what is
not right.

Thanks.