[Milkymist-devel] telnetd server application

Yann Sionneau yann at minet.net
Sun Jul 25 16:09:11 UTC 2010

Hi again !

The ethernet driver was totally wrong, i corrected it now it seems ok

I have another problem with telnetd now :

syslog: telnetd: accepted connection from 192.168.101.254 on /dev/pty0
unable to open stdio: I/O error
syslog: telnetd: releasing connection from 192.168.101.254 on /dev/pty0

do you know how to correct this ?

Sorry for flooding the list with my problems :)