hello world or other test app non-automake makefile

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwmail.gwu.edu
Mon Jul 26 15:12:16 UTC 2010

Are you talking about building standalone apps? If so, you might try
looking at the examples-v2 CVS repository, which has some sample
applications that build outside of RTEMS. You still have to point the
Makefile to the installed/built rtems, by setting the
RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH and RTEMS_ROOT environment variables.

If you build and install RTEMS to /opt/rtems-4.10/sparc-rtems4.10 then
I think you want:
RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH=/opt/rtems-4.10/sparc-rtems4.10/leon3
RTEMS_ROOT=/opt/rtems-4.10

If you are talking about building the sptests/psxtests etc, then check
how you configure RTEMS, if you have --enable-tests=samples, then
configure won't setup the build for the other test executables.
Instead you just want --enable-tests, which I believe is the default
option.

-Gedare