hello world or other test app non-automake makefile

Lisa A. Day day at lanl.gov
Mon Jul 26 14:57:10 UTC 2010

I'm learning RTEMS (4.10) and have successfully been able to build,
load, and run the testsuites/samples programs on my leon3 dev board
without problem. However, outside this samples directory, I have not
been able to build any of the apps. I don't know if its a Makefile issue
or not...  My thought is if I could get my hands on one of the
testsuites/samples makefiles that is not dependent on the installation
dir, I can make sense of where I'm going astray -- CONFIG, environment,
or path issues, etc.

Does anyone have such an example?

--
Lisa A. Day