RTEMS.org Server OS Upgrade

Fri Jun 18 22:22:21 UTC 2010

Hi,

The OS upgrade of rtems.org should now be completed.
There are a lot of services enabled on this machine
and we made every attempt to check them all after
the upgrade.

This upgrade brought with it a major upgrade to
Bugzilla which is obvious from the user interface
changes.  But it was also painfully obvious with
the database update issues.  There really could
be outstanding issues with Bugzilla.

But we think everything is up and OK.  If you spot
issues or strange behaviour, let us know.  We will
address it as quickly as we can.

Thanks.