Eclipse compiler settings

Johannes Schock j.schock at stiefelgmbh.de
Thu Mar 25 08:46:26 UTC 2010

Hello,

I currently try to get Eclipse for RTEMS running on my Fedora12.
The RTEMS toolchain I'm using is the ARM-4.10 because I like to try the
lpc24xx_ea BSP (I have a board here).
The problem is:
The compiler settings of eclipse point to "/opt/rtems-4.10/bin/g++"
but should point to "/opt/rtems-4.10/bin/arm-rtems4.10-g++"

When I try to change the settings in Project/Properties they aren't
persistent: I change the path, press Apply, and after changing the Tab, the
old setting is back. Renaming the compilers should help, but this isn't a
"nice" solution.
I'm sure the problem sits in front of the Computer, but I can't proceed
without help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Johannes Schock

Stiefel GmbH