Cortex-M3 support?

Steven Grunza grunza at ulticom.com
Mon Mar 1 20:47:47 UTC 2010

I'm currently using FreeRTOS on an STM32 as a learning exercise before
trying to get RTEMS to run on ST's STM3210C eval board.

I had no luck building code using the RTEMS toolchain on cygwin.  I had
to use Sourcery G++ to get useful results.  Once I'm more familiar with
the STM32 I hope to get RTEMS running.

Steven Grunza
steven_grunza at ieee.org