Test Version of new RTEMS Web Site

Fri Mar 5 16:15:51 UTC 2010

On 03/05/2010 09:53 AM, Gokul Sudhakaran wrote:
> Hi
> The test site looks much better than the original, nice work.
> I think enabling the search module will be of great help.

I will enable it but there isn't much content to search. Mostly it
is links to other sub-areas of RTEMS.  Maybe Chris can create a
custom Block which is the google search of rtems.org like we
had on the old site.

Chris.. can it go on the upper right and use some of that dead
green space?
> Also the home tab is missing

What is a home tab?  Do you mean that the left most item on
the primary menu (horizontal at top under logo) should have a
Home as the first item.

> clean urls should be enabled,

This requires URL rewriting so I was waiting until
we got to the production server.
> it looks better without the question marks in the url :)

I agree.  We did this in the wiki. :)
> I hope this helps!!

All feedback helps.   Thanks.

--joel