GXEmul PowerPC MVME Simulator

Jonathan Kalbfeld jonathan.kalbfeld at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:16:18 UTC 2010

Joel, I've only tried the pmax/3max ones and was not able to get RTEMS to
boot but that was a while ago.

In a lot of ways, gxemul is more mature than qemu but it seems to have a lot
fewer developers working on it.

jonathan

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In looking around at simulators, I found
> that this http://gxemul.sourceforge.net/news.html
> has comments in its mvmeppc support which mentions
> RTEMS.  Has anyone tried this simulator before?
>
> --
> Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&  Development
> joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com        On-Line Applications Research
>   Support Available             (256) 722-9985

Jonathan Kalbfeld
ThoughtWave Technologies LLC
www.thoughtwave.com
LA: +1 818.306.5353 NY: +1 212.202.0698
Direct: +1 818 495 2139 FAX: +1 818 495 2140

Learn UNIX For Free at unixlessons.com