GXEmul PowerPC MVME Simulator

Mon Mar 15 16:31:58 UTC 2010

On 03/15/2010 11:16 AM, Jonathan Kalbfeld wrote:
> Joel, I've only tried the pmax/3max ones and was not able to get RTEMS
> to boot but that was a while ago.

They list mvme2100 and mvme5500 but I tried both with RTEMS and
they aborted with errors that looked like pieces were not implemented. :(
> In a lot of ways, gxemul is more mature than qemu but it seems to have
> a lot fewer developers working on it.

Thanks.  I am going to email their list and see if maybe we can
get some help running RTEMS on the mvmeppc platforms.  It
would be nice to be able to check them on a simulator.

--joel