Building the newest RTEMS error: Invalid BSP

Mon Mar 29 12:09:54 UTC 2010

On 03/29/2010 06:57 AM, my s wrote:
> Hello,Everyone.
> I'm a student interested in RTEMS gsoc2010 project.
> And I build the toolchain of sparc for RTEMS and build rtems-4.9.4
> successfully by following the "GSoC Getting Started" page .
> Then I checked out the newest RTEMS source code and built it,
> but this time it complains the sis bsp is invalid.
>
> I found the "sis.cfg" which located in "$RTEMS_SRC_HOME/make/custom"
> now goes to
> "$RTEMS_SRC_HOME/src/lib/libbsp/sparc/erc32/make/custom/sis.cfg".
> And this leads to the configure script can't find sis.cfg in the right
> place.
> Is this a bug or I lose some steps during the build?
>
> Thank you a lot. :)
You lost steps in the configure process somewhere. Every
BSP is built every day now.  Plus you are looking at 4.9.4.

We will need more information to help you.  What host,
configure command, "echo $PATH", etc.  You just said
"it's broken" and we can't see your screen.

FWIW you need to build the CVS head as part of the
GSoC Getting Started but since you have started
with 4.9.4, let's finish that first.

--joel