Ann: RTEMS open class in Munich/Germany

Thomas Doerfler (nt) Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Wed May 12 17:50:05 UTC 2010

Hello,

due to several requests, we are currently planning another open RTEMS
class in Munich/Germany to start on

		July 5-8 2010.

Maybe you or some of your colleagues like to join in? See our updated
website

http://www.embedded-brains.de/index.php?id=rtems_class&L=1

for more details.

The closing date for registrations is June 10 2009. Please note that the
number of seats is limited and can only be booked on a first come, first
serve base.

Please use the website form or send us an email if you and/or your
colleagues are interested to attend, so we can reserve seats for you.

wkr,

Thomas Doerfler.
embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler           Obere Lagerstr. 30
D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
Tel. : +49-89-18 90 80 79-2
Fax  : +49-89-18 90 80 79-9
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de