Warnings that errors

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sat May 22 01:20:46 UTC 2010

Hello,

The RTEMS build bot that does a daily build of code on head has been
updated to interpret a number of warnings as errors. These warning
mostly relate to having clean 16bit builds of the code. We have 16bit,
32bit and soon 64bit builds so it is important we make sure the code is
clean on all these targets.

The build bot results are available from the main web page on the right
side in the Development tab. I have raised PR 1526 to track the current
problems. Please take a look and check to make sure your BSP is clean.
Any help with this clean up is most welcome.

Thanks
Chris