Google Code In and RTEMS

Mon Nov 8 19:26:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

Google is doing a program for 13-18 years.
The structure is a bit different from GSOC.
The tasks are small -- generally less than
1-4 hours for one of us -- and may not be code.
In fact, most tasks are NOT code.  RTEMS is
one of twenty projects participating.

http://code.google.com/opensource/gci/2010-11/index.html

The tasks we have identified so far for this
program are at:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GoogleCodeInProjects

If you are interested in mentoring 13-18 year
olds in one of the tasks we have identified
so far, please let me know which ones you
want to mentor.  Then go to the following URL
and apply to be an RTEMS mentor.

http://www.google-melange.com/gci/org/apply_mentor/google/gci2010

If you would like to encourage students you
know to participate, there is a flyer to send
to schools and pass out.

This should be interesting. :D