Problems building RTEMS for ARM on Ubuntu 64bit

rtems at soulscythe.com rtems at soulscythe.com
Sat Nov 13 01:52:07 UTC 2010

Thanks, is there a list of compatible compilers anywhere? ive searched
the rtems site but cant find anything.

Ive also downloaded the source code for the toolchain from the rtems
site, but cant find any instructions on what to do with it. I see on
this list that many people have successfully downloaded and built the
toolchain but I dont know what to do with it or where to put it. I
cant fiond any instructions on the rtems website either.

thanks
Jayse