IPv6

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Nov 17 14:22:28 UTC 2010

On 11/17/2010 03:10 PM, Simon Perreault wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick question: is IPv6 support in RTEMS's future?

If we update the network stack (maybe to a recent FreeBSD version), then IPv6
will be probably supported.  The big question is who will provide the money to
do the update.  With my work related to the USB stack port, it should be fairly
straight forward to update the network stack.

The lwIP stack has experimental IPv6 support.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9