psim under WIN32 is it possible?

Sam Lost slostuk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:15:17 UTC 2010

I have been able to build RTEMS4.10 for psim under MinGW, I have also
installed Eclipse and the RTEMS Eclipse plugin, and built an application
within Ecliise for the psim target

This might stupid question, is it possible to run psim under WIN32.

I have attempted to run the following command

/c/opt/rtems-4.10/powerpc-rtems4.10/psim/tests/psim-gdb ticker.exe

I firstly had to download a number of dll's, I now get the following error

powerpc-rtems4.10-gdb.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point add_history could not be located in the dynamic
link library readline.dll

Regards

Sam