blackfin bf537ezlite bsp

Mike Frysinger vapier.adi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 07:31:59 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 11:33, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> I think you have the right high-level idea of what to do.  I would
> suggest trying to build RTEMS and run it with either one of the
> existing blackfin BSPs on the skyeye simulator

skyeye is complete garbage.  use the gdb simulator part of the current
Blackfin toolchain builds (you'll need 2010R1 or an svn trunk build):
https://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/toolchain/frs/
http://docs.blackfin.uclinux.org/doku.php?id=toolchain:sim

> I took a look at a product sheet [5] and think that is your
> most likely route to success, it looks to me like the 537 stamp is
> basically an enhanced version of the 537 ezlite

it depends on how you look at it.  they use exactly the same PCB, but
the ezkit has some audio codecs populated on the board.  if you dont
want that crap, then the stamp is an "enhanced" version because it's
cheaper.
-mike