RTEMS and Google Code-In

Fri Oct 29 19:15:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

We need people who are excited about RTEMS to mentor small
tasks for the Google Code-In if we are accepted as a participating
organization.  Google Code-In is aimed at 13-18 year old students
who are pre-university.

ANNOUNCEMENT: http://code.google.com/opensource/gci/2010-11/index.html
FAQ: http://code.google.com/opensource/gci/2010-11/faqs.html

Code-In "tasks" are much smaller than GSOC projects and can be
in almost any domain related to the project.  The list of ideas
we have so far is here:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GoogleCodeInProjects

If you have any ideas for tasks, even if you don't think you have time
to mentor a task, you are greatly encouraged to add it.

The organization application deadline is later today.  Our task
page will be used to decide how many students may be involved this
year, so if you can spend a few minutes adding your idea for a task,
or helping flesh out an idea that is already there, that would be
awesome!

Thanks!