NTP

Daron Chabot daron.chabot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:07:22 UTC 2010

 I use NTP to set system time on several species of RTEMS targets. Works as
expected.

This sounds like it may be a configuration problem, either in the
ntp-server, network routing, or the target. Simplest thing to check is if
your ntp server is actually up and healthy.

Can you send me your NTP server config (/etc/ntp.conf) and your target's
network config?

-- dc