blackfin bf537ezlite bsp

Fri Oct 29 15:48:10 UTC 2010

  On 10/29/2010 10:43 AM, Eugene Shvets wrote:
>  Hey everyone!
> I want to insall RTEMS at blackfin bf537 ezlite board. I am totally
> new to this things, but from what I aknowledged from wiki, I need
> first to create an appropriate BSP since there is support only for
> bf537stamp board.
> Hopefuly, I'll manage to do this with the help of onlinedocs.
> Then I should build RTEMS providing it with the ready BSP with
> --enable-rtemsbsp option (providing the directory to the file?).
>  Am I right?
> Another question is how can I then download the built RTEMS into the
> board? Is Uboot the way to go?
>  Thanks, and again, I am sorry for stupid questions.
No stupid questions but you will have to help us answer your
question. :D

There is another bfin BSP -- eZKit533.  Is it closer?

How close is the bf537 ezlite to the stamp?  If both
are basically a PCB around the SOC, then likely you
can just use a BSP variant and handle the differences
as needed.  A variation is some build/configure magic which
lets you have an alternative build of a single BSP source
directory.

So how close are the existing board?