Next Batch of SMP Patches

Fri Apr 22 16:02:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

Jennifer and I are about to file some PRs
with more SMP support.  We will also likely
merge some less critical changes without
filing PRs (e.g. spelling, etc.)  Rather
than repeat the current status of SMP in every
PR, I thought is best to provide an overview
that could be referenced.

http://rtemsramblings.blogspot.com/2011/04/more-rtems-smp-patches-coming.html

We are doing our best to break this into as many
small incremental pieces as possible so the review
and integration into the main tree is easier.