NDS BSP broken

Julien Delange julien.delange at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:48:51 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I previously sent a patch for the NDS BSP. The patch seems to be well
integrated, that is really nice since it means that the BSP will be
supported. So, I checked out the CVS and try to get the board working.
Unfortunately, if everything compiles fine, everything is broken. It
appears the linker script changed a lot and I think the issue would
come from here.

Also, I give a try with the EABI toolchain but the result is still the
same and the BSP still crash. On the other hand, I checked my patch
and rebuilt RTEMS 4.10 with it to make sure it works and there is no
problem at all.

Would it be possible to keep the previous linker script since the new
one put a mess and breaks the support for that BSP ? Or would it be
possible to have a summary of the changes and what would cause such
troubles ?

Thanks for any hints regarding this issue,

Best,