installation of RTEMS

Tue Aug 2 18:47:50 UTC 2011

On 08/02/2011 01:43 PM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Machines_for_RTEMS_Development
>
> Or try some of the getting started guides
> http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/GSoC_Getting_Started
> http://rtems.org/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/html/

If you are using a VM for RTEMS development, use
the Fedora 14 VM and do updates on it once you
get it running.

FWIW There must be a link to the Fedora 12 VM image
around somewhere.  If you see it, tell us.   Please don't
use it.  It is old.

Inside the VM running the RTEMS Development Environment
on a GNU/Linux installation, you can run RTEMS itself on
a CPU simulator like sparc/sis or qemu.  Those are set up
and should just work.

--joel